American Standard Cadet 3 Toilet
The Cadet 3 FloWise Right Height Elongated Toilet from American Standard is a high-efficiency, ultra-low consumption toilet that uses 20% less water than conventional toilets without sacrificing performance. Combining power and convenience, the Cadet 3 stands at a comfortable height for ease of use and features exclusive EverClean surface and PowerWash rim for a longer-lasting clean.
-Slow-close seat and lid for silent, no-slam convenience
-EverClean inhibits growth of stain and odor causing mildew
-PowerWash rim scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
-Cadet 3 flushing system with 2-1/8 in. glazed trap-way and oversized 3 in. flush valve for a thorough, powerful flush
-FloWise ensures highest level of water conservation available
Natures Head Composting Toilet
The Nature’s Head composting toilet is the most economical, environmentally friendly, way to process your toilet wastes for an Underground Bunker
The small size, ease of installation, and reliability of the Nature’s Head has earned it the first choice for those looking for an eco-friendly composting toilet for a underground bunker.
The waterless design requires no water for flushing. This not only requires no plumbing, but is also eco-responsible. There is no odor, due to the separation of liquid and solid wastes.
This composting toilet is completely self-contained, and can safely be used in places where there is no plumbing or sewage facilities. Nature’s Head Composting Toilets were designed for the harshest of conditions and will stand up to years of trouble free service.
Moen Kitchen Sink Faucets
Moen Kitchen Sink Faucets features a stylish, nature-inspired, single-handle design. Gracious and uncomplicated style features give the Adler collection an ageless yet fashion-forward presence. Tailored yet relaxed, the Adler collection is an exercise in design balance. This lustrous collection works seamlessly with today's lifestyles.
- Spot resist stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- Power clean spray technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most of our pulldown and pullout faucets without the power clean technology
- Equipped with the reflex system for smooth operation, easy movement and secure docking of the pulldown/pullout spray head
- Faucet pulldown hose offers flexible water delivery and hose retracts with ease
- Features duralock quick connect system for easy installation
- 1-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- Aerated stream for everyday cleaning, powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning, pause function lets you conveniently stop water flow from the spray head
- Standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- Limited lifetime warranty
Moen Shower Valves
The MOEN 1-Handle Tub and Shower Faucet in Chrome or Brushed Nickle offers simple elegance and practicality. This four-function fixture offers you design flexibility with a lever and knob as handle options from which you can choose. The chrome or Brushed Nickle finish looks polished and neat, and blends seamlessly in with a wide range of other bathroom features. The Posi-Temp pressure-balancing valve helps promote comfort by maintaining the water pressure and temperature.
- Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style, or Spot resist brushed nickel finish makes cleanup easy by resisting fingerprints and water spots
- Included posi-temp pressure-balancing valve that maintains water pressure and controls the temperature for a comfortable shower experience
- Self-cleaning nozzles that help you maintain a clean and functioning fixture
- Showerhead maximum flow rate of 1.75 GPM for efficient cleaning
- Classic design that blends in easily with most decorating styles
- Lifetime limited warranty
Zoller Sewage Pumps
Whether your Underground Bunker has a sewage pump or you're considering having one installed, the Zoeller 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump will meet your demands and exceed your expectations. This pump has enough capacity to support almost any average-sized Underground Bunker.
Typical Uses for a Sewage Pump
Sewage pumps replace the gravity-fed designs common to most homes and collect and propel wastewater away. They are often installed near submersible sump pumps or in the yard to move sewage:
- Up to an elevated line. If your Underground Bunker has a bathroom or other fixtures located below the city line's intake, you'll need a sewage pump to push your waste through to avoid backups.
- Into a septic tank. While municipal plumbing systems use pressure to move waste, Underground Bunkers connected to septic tanks rely on sewage pumps to break larger solids down and keep the system moving.
High-Quality Sewage Pumps With 1/2-Horsepower Motors
With the Zoeller at Home 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sewage Pump, you can move wastewater containing solids up to 2 inches in diameter through your sewer system at rates of up to 103 gallons per minute (GPM).
This high-quality sewage pump is specifically designed not to clog and comes with a three-year limited warranty. Operation is automatic and triggered by a dependable vertical float switch you can rely on for years of continuous operation.
Liberty Condensation Pumps
The short profile of Liberty's 404 is specially designed for compact areas and gives you the freedom to install fixtures where gravity drain lines are not available. Our QuickTree® Technology provides a separate access cover for easy switch inspection. For gray wastewater applications, the 404 is perfect for laundry tray sinks, bar sinks, washing machines and other basement remodeling projects. The system arrives fully assembled and ready to install. Alarmed models available.
FlowJet Automatic Water Pumps
The Flojet Automatic Triplex Diaphragm Water Pump includes a built-in pulsation eliminator that ensures smooth flow, even without an accumulator tank. Soft, absorbing mounts reduce annoying vibration and noise while running. The low-maintenance unit is self-priming and can safely run dry. Snap-in 1/2" port fittings simplify installation. Made from corrosion-resistant materials to provide a long-lasting life.
• Quiet, smooth operation
• Soft, absorbing mount for reduced noise
• Resistance-free bypass
• 3-chamber diaphragm design
• Can run dry without damage
• Self-priming up to 9'
• 2.9 gallons per minute
• 50 PSI max
• Automatic shut-off
Elkay Stainless Steel SInks
Elkay Stainless Steel Sinks are manufactured from 20 gauge 300 series Stainless Steel with a Durable Satin finish, Center drain placement, and Sides and Bottom Pads. Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room.
SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
Stainless Steel Water Lines & Fittings
Rain Flow Complete Water Filter System
The RainFlo complete UV disinfection systems use sediment filtration and UV disinfection to clean and disinfect rainwater for indoor non-potable and potable* plumbing and/or irrigation applications. Disinfected rainwater can be used for applications such as, flushing toilets and urinals, clothes/dish washing, industrial process water, irrigation/greenhouse, drinking water, or nearly any application where city or well water is used.
Benefits of a RainFlo UV Disinfection System Features:
- 30 mJ/CM2 @ 95% UVT treatment at 10 GPM
- 40 mJ/CM2 @ 95% UVT treatment at 7 GPM
- Exceeds NSF/US EPA standards for potable water within specified conditions
- 10 gallon per minute flow rate
- Disinfect rainwater in real time to bring it up to drinkable standards
- Mounted on a heavy duty powder coated aluminum panel
- Compact dimensions: 30” height x 36” width x 9” depth
- Blue or Clear filter housing options
- Water flow from Left to Right (L-R) or Right to Left (R-L)
Rain Harvest 1000 Gal. Cistern
- The first-class EPDM material used in the profile seals (illustrated in yellow), has been laboratory tested to last more than 25 years.
- The centering bolt (illustrated in orange) assures the accurate and easy assembly of the two half shells preventing any leaks
- Variable burial depth: 30" to 42" in standard configuration even in groundwater up to the top of the tank
- 70.9" maximum burial depth even in groundwater up to the middle of the tank using optional risers
- Unique in the world! – a global innovation: unique manufacturing process produces the highest stability due to latest techniques
- Unique fit accuracy of the components thanks to new production process
- Consistent quality due to TÜV safety testing and production monitoring
- Vehicle-bearing (with telescopic cast iron manway kit)
- Groundwater stable up to the middle of the tank due to extremely rigid construction
- Secure investment with market leading 15-year warranty
- Made from high quality Duralene; easy to recycle
- Can be expanded as required
- 26" Manway opening
Roth MultiTank 1060 Gal. Cistern
The Roth MultiTank® is the first tank of its kind. It can be used for water cistern, pump, holding, rainwater, or septic tank. This is possible due to its special construction of an inner layer of FDA approved virgin HDPE, two inside layers of PE for improved stability, plus one outer layer of black and UV-stabilized PE. Not only is it special in terms of its construction, but it also has the best warranty the industry has to offer: lifetime corrosion protection and 5 years of labor insurance coverage.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low-profile: Less digging, avoid high-water table
- Lightweight vs. concrete: Installers can handle without special equipment
- Heavyweight vs. poly: Strongest tank on the market
- Multi-port inlet/outlet: Convenient field piping, enter/exit tank on ends or sides
- 2 – 24″ manways: Easy access for maintenance and service
- Poly construction: Lifetime corrosion protection and Industry first 5 year labor insurance coverage
- Dual-purpose: Use as a septic, pump, holding or rainwater collection tank
- Rugged construction: Use of native materials for backfill (no clay)
- Cylindrical shape: Absolutely no water required for backfill, saves time
- Threaded riser system: Easy installation, no screws or assembly
- Environmentally Sound – Watertight, corrosion resistant and FDA approved construction
- Versatile – can be used for water cistern, pump, holding, rainwater or septic tank
- Heavy Duty – Designed to perform under tough conditions
- Code Compliant – Meets or exceeds state requirements and NSF 61
- Installer Friendly – Easy handling and multi-port inlet/outlet pipe configurations
- Safe & Secure – Sturdy, lockable, threaded cover and riser system
- Low-profile high-performance design
- Convenient and watertight threaded access riser system
- Includes connection gaskets and threaded manhole covers
- No water required during backfill process
- Lightweight Design
- A Perfect Concrete Alternative
- CSA, NSF and IAPMO Certified
- High Strength Engineered Resin
- Patented COEX-4 Multi-Layer Co-Extrusion Process
- Best warranty the industry has to offer
- World’s Strongest Plastic Septic Tank on the Market
- Industry Premier Warranty
Infiltrator 1060 Gal. Cistern
The Infiltrator IM-1060 is a lightweight strong and durable septic tank. This watertight tank design is offered with Infiltrator’s line of custom-fit risers and heavy-duty lids. Infiltrator injection molded tanks provide a revolutionary improvement in plastic septic tank design, offering long-term exceptional strength and weathertightness.
- Strong injection molded polypropylene construction
- Lightweight plastic construction and inboard lifting lugs allow for easy delivery and handling
- Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
- Reinforced structural ribbing and fiberglass bulkheads offer additional strength
- Can be installed with 6" to 48" of cover
- Can be pumped dry during pump-outs
- Suitable for use as a septic tank, pump tank, or rainwater (non-potable) tank
- No special installation, backfill or water filling procedures are required
- No special water filling requirements are necessary
- The tank may be backfilled with suitable native soil. See installation instructions for guidance.
Infiltrator Quick4 Chambers
The Quick4 Plus™ Standard chamber offers maximum strength through its two center structural columns. This chamber can be installed in a 36" wide trench. Like the original line of Quick4® chambers, it offers advanced contouring capability with its Contour Swivel Connection™ which permits turns up to 10°, right or left. It is also available in 4' lengths to provide optimal installation flexibility.
Infiltrator chambers can be used in almost any septic leachfield application. Wherever stone and pipe can be installed, Infiltrator chambers can be used. This includes trench, bed, and elevated mound installations. Infiltrator chambers provide superior treatment capabilities in pressure dosing, level distribution, serial distribution, evapotranspiration, and sand filter applications.
- Two center structural columns offer increased stability and superior strength
- Advanced contouring connections
- Latching mechanism allows for quick installation
- Four-foot chamber lengths are easy to handle and install
- Supports wheel loads of 16,000 lbs/axle with 12" of cover